Statement on decision making
Read the Commissioner’s statement on Decision Making to find out;
- Who makes decisions
- How you can find out what is being considered
- How can find out about decisions that have been taken
- About rules relating to the business and the proceedings of the Commissioner
- Who you can contact for further information
Details about decisions made in the current quarter can be found in the table below.
You can view previous decisions by accessing the decision archive to the right.
Safer Lancashire Neighbourhoods Fund Police Innovation Fund
The Police and Crime Commissioner has approved the allocation of £2,200 for the Fylde Poaching Project outlined in Appendix A
Joint Audit & Ethics Committee Membership
The Police and Crime Commissioner and the Chief Constable have agreed to extend the appointment of the three Members for a further 12 months on the same terms.
Date of Decision:25th July 2022
Decision Papers/Reason for RestrictedDecision
MoJ DA/SV and IDVA & ISVA Fund Allocations
The Police and Crime Commissioner has:
1. Approved the allocation of three-year funding to the organisations listed in appendix A for the provision of support to victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence
2. Noted the organisations who submitted unsuccessful bids for this funding, listed in Appendix A
3. Noted the MoJ's decision to award IDVA funding to five organisations for a period of three years